Some points to consider when reviewing a TDR:
- Do we have a Kelvin socket - would also need it for correlation
- Do we have Kelvin sense over temperature?
- Always ask about differential measurements for measurements as such. E.g dropout - how will it be measured differential or repeated measurements:
- Repeated measurements with the same meter at a higher voltage and then taking the difference will make the accuracy very bad since a small difference sits on a large offset voltage. Best is to measure it differentially.
- Make sure high power measurements are towards the end
- Make a list of characterization tests that can be removed in production.