On This Page
This page contains a list of helpful websites that I have used often for reference or help.
- EDAboard - Good and very active forum with lots of helpful members
- Stack Overflow - Software questions get answered here really fast, also has a big pool of answered questions.
- Designer's Guide - Great site with lots of resources for IC design and Cadence usage. Also has a great forum
- Talking Electronics
- Ecircuit Center - Great site for SPICE tips and circuits
- Digikey - Great site to find and buy components and compare pricing for parts
- Solar Panels - Great place to buy solar panels
- Plastecs - Cheap solar cells and panels
- Look up top markings
- EDN - Great Design ideas, articles and blogs
- Unitrode Seminars - Great collection of articles for switch mode power supplies