On This Page
- Constructor functions define, in a sense, classes, and classes have names that begin with capital letters. Regular functions and methods have names that begin with lowercase letters.
- Method 1:
- Method 2
- Defining a prototype
hasOwnProperty to explore prototype
And private functions:
Referrring to class
- Chrome has plenty of developer tools in the browser itself:
- Network tabs hows all the network requests of the page and which ones fail and how much time each took.
- Sometimes code is loaded dynamically from a string. To pause the debugger in that code to allow debugging in there just add
debugger;statement at which the debugger will pause. This is mentioned in this question. This is the way I was finally able to explore the objects when developing a Tiddlywiki 5 Macro
- https://validator.w3.org/ can be used to validate HTML pages and remove the errors.