Getting Familiar with a Process. This setup allows me to get good idea about the device parameters as well as the matching. I use the data in my hand calculations to calculate the worst case headrooms, matching of mirrors and offsets of amplifiers.
Notice here the current and the voltage values are setup as variables.
- We will run a DC sweep of the drain current and save the operating point for the whole sweep.
- Create a text file and add the following:
- Now save this file somewhere and include it in the Setup->Simulation Files->Definition Files list so that it gets included in the netlist
- Now setup the variables as follows:
- Now setup the DC sweep to sweep di from IDL to IDH.
- Now setup the measurements as:
- Now all the data can be generated for corners like typical and all skew with temperature to be imported in a chart like:
- This can be extracted easily using the SKILL Corner generator with the following selective runs definition: